Sunday, April 6, 2008

the joy in small and simple things



I was feeling frustrated .i didnt know why but i was felling a little low that day .so i downloaded "amazing videos" from the BITS network and watch them to kill time .There was one particular video that i enjoyed watching .The video had a really cute baby laughing continously for about a minute and a half .The baby was going crazy! What was making him laugh ?nothing at all...someone was just making a small sound and each time the sound was made the baby would burst into laughter.for me and for most of us this has become impossible unless and untill you are in a laughter club.i realized that i had become intelligent as i grew up but i had lost my innocence .i got so lost in dreaming and working toward my dreams that i took small and simple things that make life so beautiful for granted .I read an interesting principle somewhere , it said " if you focus on the lack of something ,then the lack grows!".It then struck me that all the while i had been counting my problems but i had never bothered to count my blessings.I have got so much ,but i never paid too much attention to that !since then i have learned to appreciate simple things and yeah i have become happier .
So just chillax.Dont worry , be stupid!

2 comments:

amarjain said...

Nice...I feel the same too :)

Unknown said...

good..you are intelligent ,I am innocent as u always put it bro....Correct life is all about deriving happiness from small things....and being CHILDLIKE.

 
>