Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I wish that I could run a mile with the innocence of a child

I wish that I could just lie down and stare at the stars with no agenda on my mind

I wish I could just stay in silence for sometime

I wish I could stare into your eyes, say nothing yet convey all there is to be conveyed

I wish I could transcend the confines of my mind

I wish I could laugh with my entire being

I wish I could listen to the words you speak and the silence between the words you speak

I wish I could sing a song silently to tell the sky how much I love it

I wish tears of gratitude would roll down cheek

I wish you would respect my love for solitude

I wish I could see the triviality of things I worry about

I wish I could walk in the cosmos for a day with innocence of a child,

With no judgements in my mind to obstruct the truth,

With no memory of the past or anticipation for the future

I wish I could just be in totally in the "now",

I wish my wishing mind would just stop Only then will all my wishes come true.

4 comments:

amarjain said...

never know tht u can write all these stuff...impressive..

Harsha Vardhan M.V said...

thanks !neither i did know

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Harini Vembar said...

Nice one :-)

 
>