Monday, July 14, 2008

above average


One of the best books i have read.It is about a middle-class delhi guy with a aptitude for maths,science.The book has parts with iit-d,mayur vihar in delhi,and usa as its backdrop.
The book reflects on the fact that most people do what is considered to be safe and good rather than doing the things that they love the most.I couldnt stop reading the book.i read it while i was lying lazily on my bed,i read it while i was travelling in the car all through the afternoon till dusk ensued and ensured that i could read no more.The characters in the book kept reeling in my head for some time .In my mind's eye i could see them all-arindam,neeraj,aparna,chanda,shieku and many more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ya ya..i remember..u were always with this book and drove me crazy during my vacation in india...how do u mange to read such books yaar?

 
>