Saturday, May 17, 2008

This might as well as be taken as a case study for the topic "Height of stupidity".
I was working on my laptop and listening to songs on my ipod.A song with heavy guitar-ing was playing and the volume was uncomfortably high.It was a cacophony!I had to reduce the volume and i had to do it urgently.But nothing seemed to happen .The sound was getting unbearable and i removed the ear-plugs and felt a little stupid, "cant i operate a ipod properly?".It was then i realized that i was pressing the "reduce volume" touch pad on my laptop which was not playing music!.Now i had touched the heights of stupidity .
can you think of anything you have done that is more stupid ?

1 comment:

Rahul said...

Yup I did. when I kicked Maya in the head but then I realized it was his Butt..
:P

Btw the word verification here is a certain word "obbshn" or more appropriately "obbbsession"
Hope you get my point. ;)
Yo.Ob

 
>