Tuesday, April 29, 2008










i will be giving my comprehensive exam on linear algebra ,complex analysis and its applications(to put it simply -maths) in 2 days time.so what am i doing blogging now?well i was studying till late in the night yesterday(i am a one day batsmen),so obviously i was feeling a little dizzy and decided to read some blogs.Then i came across the blog written by dinesh and khrushed (bawa).Just for info dinesh and bawa are ART OF LIVING teachers apart from being IIT-B grads and core members of WAYE (world alliance for youth empowerment)and many other things.They are simply amazing!I was blessed enough to do my AOL courses with them. i will just post two questions that were asked to bawa and his answers.

Q. I want to know how to identify my life/future between a lot of choices.. whats the purpose.. of my life!

A.Purpose of life is to Give!
Rest you figure out :)

love
bawa

Q.Is it really possible that one can perform exceedingly well in his work which he has been doing for most part of his life but has been only a mediocre. I know some people do miraculous after a realization. But I don't know of any example where an average guy does something extraordinary in his field of work. Is their a limit for these things. How do I know if its my limit. How to transcend a limit.

A.Yes, its very possible, and like you mentioned it happens pretty frequently. A limit is something you have decided. If you want to transcend a limit all you have to do is decide a new one ☺. Its completely in your hands. The guiding principle here is that ignorance of your capability will expand you. The only thing you need to know is that you don’t know what you are capable of doing! And that’s it!

Love
bawa

2 comments:

RaSh said...

Hey! Nice post..
Purpose of life is to Give!
Very nice line... Guess many of us youngsters should remember that!
If you want to transcend a limit all you have to do is decide a new one ☺
You just motivated me to study more for compre :P

Keep Blogging!
Rasagy

Harsha Vardhan M.V said...

lol
yeah purpose of life is to give ..
simple rite....

 
>