Friday, January 23, 2009

The start to the new year was amazing . I spent it doing the yes!+ advance course in Bangalore ,my 4th one ,but i felt so very different this time around.The knowledge has finally insinuated into my mind.There were close to 30 students from bits , pilani and goa put together.We guys had a 45 min meeting with bau :)and it was great fun.I have been attending classes this sem ,well atleast a few of them .Some of the faculty members are pretty good this sem like ranjan dey or amalin prince.
I have been reading "Shantaram" and this activity keeps me occupied in the evening.But i have;nt read any book which can match the sheer brilliance of "A Suitable Boy " written Vikram Seth.The booker prize winner "The white tiger" also falls short in comparison as far the eloquence in writing is concerned with .Do read the book .You will love it and Vikram Seth himself says"pick the book up before your you sprain your fingers and good sense prevails"

2 comments:

vinay said...

Great dude. thanks a lot for the post! I also want to read shantaram.

Arkimedz said...

man .. I had been asking people to suggest some good read .. u've come to my rescue ! :)

 
>