Saturday, October 4, 2008

CHUSKI !

Zephyr is the annual inter-hostel competition in bits-pilani,goa.

zephyr-08 ,UNLEASH HELL, rocked!
i throughly enjoyed myself !

Some things i will remember -

The group song in which i participated from my hostel, which was barely audible in the audi!

Bland veg noodles,

Murk sam-melan(my god it was really stupid!)

The song i sang in solo for ch-2(My hostel),maula mere from chak-de .

The practice sesssions for the solo song with chacha,tanay( played the keyboard),subheet,billu,akhil,sagar who gave really good inputs!

AH-5' nara-
(AH-5 is a seniors boy's hostel and CH-5 is a junior girls hostel)

"AH-5 ka nara hai,CH-5 hamara hai"

My hostel mates shouting-
"tripathi hai hai!"-

and the highlight of zephyr this time-
CHUSKI! \m/,reminds of my childhood :)
eating a chuski is so much fun!

As i am typing this post the ju's are having a good time(hopefully) dancing in the Dj nite :)

p.s-the guys from my hostel are planning to do "high level" in the group dance ;) so i am waiting for the performance.We hopefully will UNleash HeLL In the performance :)

3 comments:

Arkimedz said...

ha ha !! yeah, even I am looking forward to it !! And the 'chuski' whew, we were enjoying it while you were singing ... !!!
:)

amarjain said...

hmmm...good ur having fun!!
but if i start documenting the fun i have....then i would have to post one every 2 hrs :)

SNEHA MUDUMBA said...

u sang a slolo song..good going..naara is good ..

 
>